Zit popping with a needle
- Wash your hand thoroughly. Use soap or a mild cleanser and don’t forget to remove any bacterias from under the nails.
- Sterilize the needle. You can use alcohol or put the needle over a flame for 15 seconds and let it cool down.
- Wash the pimple area with aÂ mild antibacterial solutions. Bacterias will spread from the open zit to the surrounding skin, so you have better be prepared for this.
- Pierce the zit gently to open it. Apply some pressure to the skin surrounding the pimple, enough for the puss and liquid to come out. Don’t squeeze to hard, you might spread the infection underneath the skin.
- Clean the puss and liquid with a Kleenex. Let it soak rather than swiping. You don’t want to spread the bacterias all over your healthy skin.
- Apply some antibacterial solution over the area. Hydrogen peroxide is a good choice.
In case of swelling, put some ice in a clean tissue and over the wound. Remember, you can’t single handily kill all the zits! You will make things worse. You’d better talk to a specialist or use some effective acne treatments, good for your skin type.